Terms and conditions
METAL PRODUCTION wishes to provide the users secure access to this site and to protect your right to privacy and personal portrayal. We concern ourselves to let you know about the purposes for which we ask certain personal information and we make sure that the information you enter in our databases is being used only for the purpose that we presented to you when we had requested such data.
Informative note about personal data protection
According to the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of this data, further amended and supplemented, and of Law no. 506/2004 concerning the processing of personal data and privacy in the electronic communications sector, METAL PRODUCTION LTD. is compelled to manage, in safety conditions and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that you provided to us about yourself, a member of your family or any other person.
The purpose of data collecting is to provide the users of the www.metalproduction.ro website with information and quality services, and/or to help our customers completing the purchase of services, and/or for marketing, publicity and advertising services.
Obligation to provide data:
You are compelled to provide the data necessary to enable us to provide the services made available for you by METAL PRODUCTION LTD. Refusing to do so would likely make it impossible for METAL PRODUCTION LTD. to provide the services you requested.
Recorded data are used by the operator – METAL PRODUCTION LTD. – and may be communicated only to the following recipients: public authorities, only if they request them in order to conduct an administrative or legal action.
According to the provisions of Law no. 677/2001, you have the right to access the data, to modify the data, the right not to be subject to individual decisions, the right to oppose and the right to go to court. You have the right not to agree with the processing of your personal data and to ask for data deletion. To exercise these rights you may submit us a dated and signed written request at the telephone number displayed on the website, email it to our Office email address or post it. We also acknowledge your right to go to court. If some of your personal details are not correct, please let us know us as soon as possible.
General information collected by METAL PRODUCTION
When you contact us by filling in the online form or upon request of an offer, METAL PRODUCTION LTD would process personal information that could identify a particular person. METAL PRODUCTION LTD. would ask you to provide personal data, including your full name, address, e-mail, telephone number, contact information.
METAL PRODUCTION personal data collection and use
Sharing and disclosure of personal information
METAL PRODUCTION LTD shall not share (either by selling, nor by lending) your personal information with third parties.
However, METAL PRODUCTION LTD, may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your own accord;
- If it is necessary to share the information in order to supply the products and services requested by you;
- In case the information is useful to the company’s partners for improving or facilitating particular services or products requested by you. Partner companies have the right to use the personal data provided directly by METAL PRODUCTION LTD only to the extent that their assistance is necessary.
- We may share personal information with public authorities and institutions in accordance with the legal regulations or in good faith if:
- it is requested by a legal provision;
- protects the rights of METAL PRODUCTION LTD and affiliates;
- prevents an offence or protects national security;
- protects individual or public safety;
- this information is necessary in order to solve various situations.
- in case your activities are contrary to the terms and conditions decided by METAL PRODUCTION LTD or to the instructions for use of certain products and services;
- In case METAL PRODUCTION LTD merges or is totally or partially acquired by another company, the database is transferred to the new operator. In case METAL PRODUCTION LTD becomes insolvent, voluntary or not voluntary, the liquidator, administrator or buyer may sell, authorize, trade the database only with the court’s agreement. If the above-mentioned situations may arise, you shall be contacted via e-mail or a notice shall be posted on METAL PRODUCTION LTD websites.
Your right to change or delete your personal data held by the operator
METAL PRODUCTION LTD offers the user the right to change its registered contact details. You may also ask the operator at any time to delete your personal data.
METAL PRODUCTION LTD offers the users of the website the possibility to email us with comments, inquiries and suggestions. Any information sent through the contact forms shall be used taking into consideration the individual’s right to confidentiality and personal portrayal.
Changes of confidentiality policy